Saturday, August 18, 2007

Better Late Then Never

Jennifer asked, quite some time ago, to see some pictures of my Granma's place I gushed so much about here and here. It's been a while, but my computer is finally working like it's supposed to (as it apparently was never completely fixed), so here is the photographic evidence that Granma's house is great and she needs to leave it to me in her will. (Hi Granma, love you!)

This is the view from the bottom of the drive way.

This is the pond with the huge fishies that just keep multiplying.

These are palm frauns. These are what we use to roast marshmallows and hot dogs over a fire with. Use a pocket knife to shave off the sharp edges and leaves, they work much, much, better then clothes hangers.


These are the lovely doves that have been kickin' it in the glorious Sunshine State for, well, years. I don't remember them not being around.

This is just some random wild flower growing in that yard that I thought was just beautiful and perfect... much like Florida.

Finally, we have my happy little munchkin. She posed all by herself between these branches... she's a ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment