Monday, February 26, 2007

I Want My F*cking Computer Back!

We have had snow twice, TWICE, in the matter of days. We went sledding. The first time for Kyra and I. The Babies ran up and down the empty hill with us, nipping and barking at us the entire way down.

Kyra, with red kissed cheeks and nose, laughed and giggled down the hill, and when given a few moments to herself, was on her hands and knees eating the snow. Today she helped Jer make a snow man. And took the occasional attack and tried to eat the snow fellow.

I have lots of pictures and still no computer to which to load them on to. I know you guys live day to day, waiting to find a new oh so cute picture Kyra and our adventures to be posted.

Hopefully later this week I will have my computer back. And when that time comes, I will promptly take Jeremy to Best Buy to get him a shiny new lap top. Then ban him from ever touching my computer again.

3 comments:

  1. i HAVE been waiting to see pictures of Kyra sledding. i got ones of Rachel today and they're on my myspace blog. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me you have a picture of Kyra attacking the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you finally got enough snow for sledding! I can't wait to see the pics. Will you take me to Best Buy for a shiny new laptop too? I've only dropped this one about 972 times....

    ReplyDelete