Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Remember When...

I talked about working out and getting a really hot, sexy body?

Ya, I forgot about it too.

Shortly after Jeremy came home from deployment it was thrown to the curb. And all the weight that I was sure I hadn't lost because all my measurements stayed about the same... apparently I was wrong about that too. My skinny jeans are starting to get a bit snug again and it's not even the day after Thanksgiving yet.

Is it disappointing that I don't care that I'm waisting $10 a month by not going to the gym or that I'm gaining back everything I thought I didn't loose but really that I lost?

Now, should I just wait until after the holiday season to start working on a sexy body all over again or should I jump back on the band wagon tomorrow?

Not to put any pressure on you, but your opinions might (possibly) be the motivation I need to either jump back on the treadmill or send it a thank you note for entertaining me 3 days a week during the last months of deployment.

1 comment:

  1. Come on....Come work out. that way when i get off the treadmill every night, I know someone is feeling the same as me.

    ReplyDelete