Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can't. Think. Strait.

You'll have to excuse me for a minute or two. Yes, we're home from the Land of the CornHuskers. Yes, I have much to share. No, I can not do it now.

Seems to be the norm lately that as soon as the children go to bed, my body feels the need to hack up a lung or two.

What I'm trying to say is that I have a cold that, for the most part, only appears to be life threatening at night. I cough so hard that my brain hurts from being jostled in my own skull and my chest feels like someone is squeezing my ribs cage together and, really, I think I'm coughing hard enough and often enough that oxygen is being deprived from my brain.

I'll get back to you all once I can think clearly again.

2 comments:

  1. i hope you feel better SOON!! so sorry we made you sick ... now Sean's getting it too and i'm hoping against hope that he doesn't give it back to the kids and i!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better soon, mommies being sick is no good :( I'll say a prayer for ya!

    ReplyDelete