Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Don't Drink the Water

First it was the ducks at the zoo in February.


Then it was the horseshoe crabs in March.


And just today, the 4th Tuesday in April, the frogs have jumped on the mating bandwagon.


There is something in the water making the wildlife all kinds of frisky.

And I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.

I mean, crap, they keep poking and prodding each other in the brightness of the daylight for all to see, including my sweet and innocent toddler who thought the froggies were sleeping.

Poor things, just trying to spread the love and all Kyra can do is yell at them "Froggy! Wake up!"

But that's okay, I'd rather her think they're sleeping then have to start explaining the birds and the bees. I'm just not ready for that conversation yet.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! And you have documented their love making with photos. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I just came across your blog...those pictures are so funny!

    Great blog.

    ReplyDelete