Monday, November 19, 2007

Bunches and Bunches

In our household we don't always say I Love You to each other. Sometimes we say Bunches and Bunches, which (to us) is the equivalent.

It is currently just before 9pm and as I was sitting here wondering what I could post about I hear Kyra still awake and talking to her animals and dolls in her room. She's been up there talking, wiggling and moving in her bed for nearly two hours now.

Over the monitor I can hear her repeatedly giving her stuffed friends kisses and telling them in a sweet, reassuring voice Bunches and Bunches, Bunny. Bunches and Bunches, Ducky. Etc, etc....

I never knew how sweet life could be until I had my beautiful baby.

5 comments:

  1. awww, that's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats sooooo cute!!!! i can't wait for austin to do things like that!!

    :) Hope your good! I do miss you!!!

    COME HERE BEFORE THE 29th!! :) haha!!!

    Linsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so sweet!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable. At our house it was "More" Started out with our oldest who is now 27 years old...he would say "I love you more than a pig loves mud"....or "than a duck loves grass" Soon it was shortened to "I love you more" Now we often just say "More" And I am teaching my granddaughters to say "More" Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete