Sunday, November 12, 2006

Isn't This What You'd Want to Wake-up with in the Morning?


This is what Kyra looks like when she wakes up at 7 o'clock in the morning. The snot and tears are because I let her cry for at least 10 minutes before I come save her. In the old house she'd usually sleep a little bit longer if we made her cry, no such luck anymore.

This is what I look like at 7:45 in the morning after (unsuccessfully) trying to get her to sleep just a little bit longer with Mama. I'm not sure what Kyra's facial expression is about, but don't I look scary?

You'd tell me the truth right? You'd tell me that I look more like a scary Ogre then a beautiful princess? Because my sweet, loving husband tells me that I'm beautiful. But I'm sure there's a clause in the Marriage Handbook that tells him to say these wonderful things to me. So tell me the truth, Jeremy's just working on getting the title of "the best husband in the world," right?

2 comments:

  1. If I looked like you do in that picture at 7:45 in the morning, I think it would be much easier for me to look in the mirror each day. I won't say you look like a beautiful princess because..well...that would just be weird of me, but you don't look bad. Maybe I should post a pic of myself that early in the morning and give you a little boost of self confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I'm glad at least one person is feeling the guilt ;-) Did you at least enter my contest?

    I think you look just perfect for a mommy who has to wake up to snot and tears! (And better than I would look - that's for sure!)

    ReplyDelete