Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dirty Laundry


Today I taught the girls how to do the laundry. They were super excited to help a mama out. Both girls took turns putting the dirty clothes in the washer. (all though Rachel can't be seen, she was there helping too)
And when they were finished washing the clothes, they had nearly an hour of laughs playing in the basket and pushing it all around the house to torture the babies with.
Now I realize that Kyra won't always be so willing to help me do the laundry, so I had to document it. Later in her life I can pull out these pictures and embarrass her in front of her friends. I'll say, "Look Booger-Bear," because that is her nickname this month, "You used to love to help Mommy clean the house. Why is it I now have to fight you just to keep your room clean?"
This last picture was from last week... It'll be used as further evidence when Kyra's older that she does know how to use a Swiffer and thus can manage to at least keep the floor clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment