Friday, November 17, 2006

1st Dentist Appointment

Kyra has had her first dentist appointment today. And she was a doll! That's right, my wonderful daughter, in her cute little pooh dress her aunt Gayla got her, and her cute little brown Mary Jane shoes, and her two cute little pigtails had her first dentist appointment! She sat in my lap and let the sweet dentist lady poke and prod in her mouth. She didn't scream when she had Vaseline swabbed over her lips, or some fluoride stuff painted on her teeth. All is great, her teeth are perfect!

Everyone gushed over how cute and well behaved she was. I know, I'm probably way too arrogant at how cute my child is. It makes a Mama proud to know she's got a future heart breaker on her hands! Better yet, a future heart breaker with manners!

As for the lady in the grocery store today who commented about her having a gap in her front teeth, thus making me paranoid that I'm gonna have to shell out lots of money for braces in the future. Well, she can kiss my ass because it is better for babies to have gap teeth and have room for their permanent teeth to come in then it is for babies to have them directly side by side and have no room for bigger teeth to grow but crooked. So nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment