Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Blog Full of Exclamations

He's home! He's really really home! (if you could see me now you'd see that I'm doing my happy dance) After a month of being out to sea, my most favorite person in the world is home!

Wanna know what else is great today? Tomorrow, my sister and her husband get here! Hip hip hooray!


And, oh, it gets even better! Thanksgiving is in 2 days! That means lots and lots of cooking! Seriously, I make enough to feed a small army. Not to be forgotten, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! I don't ever remember watching the whole thing, but it has to be on the TV from beginning to end, because, well, its tradition!


And, yep, still gets better. Rachel's mama, and Dada, and aunt and future uncle are also attending my Thanksgiving dinner! Oh, and two bachelors from the boat. I feel bad that that they can't go home to their families, so I am gladly willing to cook for them too!

Oh, yippee yippee yea! That's 11 people coming over on Thursday! For those of you doing the math, that's 10 adults and 2 toddlers, that makes 11. Shut up, there is no mathematical error... you figure out the catch.


So, just to leave you with a bit of cuteness for the day, here's a picture of Kyra loving on Cricket.

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave! Take lots of pictures and have a Happy Thanksgiving! And for the record, it sounds so weird to hear you say "My sister and her husband". Man, I feel like I'm getting so old!! And Kyra is beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete