Monday, November 27, 2006

My Holiday Weekend

The weekend went well. For those of you who missed it, if you click on the pictures on the side it will bring you to a page where you'll find in tiny print the words "view as slideshow". From there you can see a brief glimpse into our weekend.

The total mouths we fed was 11 adults and 2 toddlers. Best of all, not one of them complained! In fact, Jer has come home with stories from the Navy boys bragging about how good my cooking was. It went something along the lines of even though southern women are mouthy, they sure can cook!

I'm proud of myself. I am proud that I'm mouthy, and I'm proud that I can cook enough scrumptious food to send the small army that arrived, back home, fat and happy!


From my family to yours,
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo, another comment!! I'm glad you had a wonderful Thankgiving! And here I sit in my yoga capris and t-shirt wishing that it was cold enough here to wear a cute hat like yours. Please send snow. ASAP!

    ReplyDelete