Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Humor that is Life

This would be the latest picture of my wonderful husband, Jeremy and my beautiful daughter, Kyra. They both just look thrilled don't they? Kyra has a new trick as of yesterday, she can spin in place and make herself dizzy and fall down. She thinks this is hysterical. Jeremy and I agree.

My husband has been in contact with the people who own the Navy housing around here for a couple weeks now. They are slowly moving my whole neighborhood into new housing areas so they can eventually tear down the asbestos and lead laden houses we currently reside in. Jer has kept on top of them in an effort to have our little family unit moved and established before he goes out on his next underway. The boat left today. With Jeremy on board. Can you guess who called to tell us they have a shiny new house all ready for us to move into today? That's right. My stress level has shot through the roof and not a thing is packed yet. This should be fun. Next week I sign the lease papers, and next week I will be unpacking box after box while (probably) keeping a very close eye on two dogs, two toddlers, and several movers asking me "Where do you want this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment