Monday, October 16, 2006

Uncomfortable Introductions

I used to write a weekly e-mail to all of my family and friends called "Rotten Groton Weekly News." It was used just as a way to tell of my husband's and my life on a weekly basis. What new things we did, saw and accomplished. Since I had my daughter I have become quite a slacker with my weekly news updates.

Just wait, I have an excuse. I used to take a good hour or so to write my weekly emails just perfectly and had everything exactly how I wanted things to say. Believe me, I didn't realize just how much time I had on my hands before I had a child. One year post pregnancy, with my daughter being into everything... I don't have the time to put as much love and care into my writing. I'm lucky if I can remember what I did five minutes before the last time I spouted "No ma'am, don't touch that. That's not a toy!" Trying to remember what we've done and accomplished in a week is just not happening anymore.

As of today, I'm going to start writing things down as they pop into my head instead of one of those "Hey, I have to remember to tell the family about that." I'm hoping this will work out better for me then my Rotten Groton's have. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment