Monday, October 23, 2006

Me, a Wedding Photographer?

I've been out of town this weekend at my sister's beautiful wedding. Her dress, stunning. Her hair, fabulous. The weather, brilliant. The event as a whole, spectacular! The photographer? Well just have to wait and see about that. The pictures haven't been developed yet.

I'm hoping beyond hope that my photography skills weren't just an act. I got many comments on how well I had this whole photographer thing down. And other people's pictures turned out really well with the poses I was placing the Bride and Groom in. Of course these other people had digital cameras, and I do not. I don't believe in digital. The ease of use I can see. The quality, good. But you just can't get the same... oh, I don't know. Its just not the same as using a real camera. You know, with film and all? It doesn't have the same presence to me.

Kyra was the ring bearer for the wedding. She didn't perform like I promised. (I'm sorry Gayla) I told my sister that she could do it. My 13 month old genius of a daughter could, without a doubt, master walking down a 15 foot isle with ease. Yah, nope, didn't happen. Without having a nap longer then 20 minutes, she couldn't (or rather, refused) to walk that 15 feet. Nope, she was toted on my hip, all the way down. And when we got to the end... Still refused to even stand on her own two feet. I can't blame her. I tend to get fussy when I'm sleepy too. Jeremy will be the first to tell you that.

Later this week I will bring you a picture or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment