Monday, November 03, 2008

The Obligatory "How Cute Was Your Kid on Halloween" Photos

These pictures were actually taken several days before Halloween. She looked exactly the same, with the exception of a black turtle neck under her costume for warmth.

You see, Halloween night after she was primped, dressed and asked to take a pretty picture- she decided then that there was no chance in hell we were going to get her to stand still long enough to take a decent shot of her in costume. So this is what you get.

I present to you all- KYRA, THE SEA WITCH! (in a regular ol' witches costume, just don't try telling Kyra that)


2 comments:

  1. This year I was a witch. I think next year I'm going to be a sea witch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap she looks gorgeous! (I know, probably not what she was going for but I just won't lie) I love the outfit. Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete