Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Say What?

Funniest thing said by Kyra today: *said through tears and wails after getting in trouble for playing in bed* I want to be NUG as a BUG!

Dumbest thing said by Jeremy today: *said after I told him two hours previous not to spend anymore frivolous money this pay period* It's okay, I paid for the Slurpees with the credit card and not the check card.

Best advice I can give if someone wants to get pregnant and their husband isn't in full agreement: *said in response to a comment on the previous post* Hey, honey. I'm off all forms of birth control, if you don't want a baby in 9 months I suggest you start taking lots of cold showers.

2 comments:

  1. nice! thanks! Ray always goes postal on me when I use the credit cards for food. He absolutly hates it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since when is a Slurpee considered a frivolous purchase? I call that a necessity.

    ReplyDelete