Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Beauty That Is My Life

Some days are hard. She cries. I cry. I get snappy. He starts to yell. We all need a nap.

Other days are easy. Daddy is her jungle gym. Mommy is to heal all boo-boos. Everyone is happy.

I can't help but wonder how it is I became so lucky in life. College put on hold to marry the boy I couldn't live without. Two Chihuahuas as a wedding present from your love that grow to be 45 pounds. Living in 4 states and 5 houses in nearly 5 years of marriage. One accidental Oops! that turns out to be the cutest damn little girl ever. And still, I can straddle the lap of my Love and make out like we are still dating.

Life is beautiful.

Especially late at night and everyone is sleeping and I can watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians- uninterrupted. Beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Aww..Great picture of a sleeping Kyra. Life is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs were suppose to be chihuahuas!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, chihuahuas... the humane society said they were 8 weeks old... the vet said they were 4 week old pure bred mutts. They fit in the palm of your hand when we got them.

    ReplyDelete