Monday, March 31, 2008

Ya'll Wondering If We Fell Off A Cliff?

The answer to that would be no... but we have been traveling through the land of Dial Up again. The Sunshine State is good for entertainment purposes, as long as it doesn't include Internet. To tide you guys over for another few days until we get back to the Mason Dixon line here is a video that I haven't had the chance to watch with the volume turned on, so I don't promise you anything more then a few seconds of staring at my kid's mug as she watches Shamu splash the crowd.

What I was trying to catch on video is Kyra yelling "No splash. Not nice!" but, being that she's not a performer herself, she quit yelling as soon as the camera was trained on her.

I'll be back either Tuesday or Wednesday with the pictures of Kyra's dress I promised and never posted. Cross my heart, Scouts Honor, all that good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. thank goodness!!! I have been worried!! I am waiting to see the dress! Kyra is so cute in the video!!

    ReplyDelete