Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tell Me You Wouldn't Die With Laughter

Jeremy and Kyra were shopping together for my Christmas present when this conversation happened:

Cashier to Kyra: Is this [present] for you?
Jeremy speaking for Kyra: No, she picked this out for her mommy.
Kyra to Cashier: I need help finding my mommy.
Cashier: Where's your mommy?
Jeremy: We're going to find her in a minute, Baby. Mommy is upstairs shopping.
Kyra: I need to find my mom-meee!

Jeremy's now afraid to take Kyra out with him for fear he'll be arrested for kidnapping.

****************************

Jeremy and Kyra have been watching ABC Family Channel's Christmas movies since they started showing each night several weeks ago.

After finishing tonight's showing of some random Rudolf knock off, Jeremy informed Kyra that tomorrow night Dr. Seuss' The Lorax was playing. For the next several minutes Kyra gleefully announced "Ooh, the Lor Ass! The Lor Ass, Mommy! Daddy and Keyda waas the Lor Ass a marrow on the TV!"

3 comments:

  1. that sh** is too funny. once again you have made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL HAHAHAHAHA LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you'll have to buy your own Christmas gifts from now on.

    ReplyDelete