Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why Jeremy Says I'm a Spaz, Reasons #487-490

-487- The couple I thought was out of town... was. Until tonight when we drove past their house and their lights were on and vehicle was in the driveway. Although I still haven't heard from them I've put them back on my list of attendees. I wonder if they're still coming with the rolls and pumpkin pie they were going to bring?

-488- My friend Joelle read my post yesterday and showed up at my house this morning with rolls, a pumpkin pie and banana pudding! Do you think she knows me well enough to predict I was stressing out about the possibility of not having rolls and pumpkin pie on my Thanksgiving table?

-489- Jeremy's invited 2 more single sailors to our dinner... is my 13 pound turkey, 10 pound ham, 9 side dishes and 3 desserts going to be enough for 15 people? (counting that everyone will show up)

-490- Shit, its almost 10 o'clock at night and I haven't dusted my walls, bookshelves and ceiling fans yet!!! Please, dear God, I need more time!

1 comment:

  1. LOL..Happy, stress free, Thankgiving. We've changed our plans last minute(By we I mean the BIL and Husband neither of which cook) to have dinner in. So, I have been prepping last minute- for our chaotic family gathering. I only bought a 15 pound bird for 13 people(3 of which are kids) and if it doesn't work- oh well! LOL!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete