Thursday, November 29, 2007

Rub A Dub Dub

Kyra's newest favorite part of the day is her nightly shower. That's right, shower- not bath. You could possible be damned to hell for all eternity if you even attempt to run a bath instead of a shower. I learned my lesson with that a few days ago.

Here's Kyra enjoying her shower, enjoy it with her.






And now, lets wait until she's 13 and starts the process of hating me forever for not only taking such embarrassing photos but showing them to the entire Internet. Good thing I have 11 years until that happens.

4 comments:

  1. I have the same loofa.

    And the same shower curtain. OK, not really.

    In that last picture, is that one of those towels with the hoods? Because I love those! I wish they made them in adult sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents have a picture of me eating bubbles in the bathtub. It was excellent blackmail material. One of those "I'm going to show this to your first boyfriend" pictures. No wonder I didn't date until college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so envious your Kyra will happily get her head wet!! Mine won't. :(

    ReplyDelete