Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cardio Blast? Anyone?

Have you guys seen the commercial for 3 Musketeers Mint yet?

The only thing better then dark chocolate is dark chocolate with mint. Mmmm....

I can't help but salivate at the thought of one of those. Mainly because I'm not letting myself have one. The Rec Department people called me on Friday to tell me my Cardio class was canceled for lack of people (and if I knew 3 more people who might sign up so we can meet a quota of 5). Don't they know I was depending on this class to help get my butt into shape so I can eat many, many yummy candy bars?

Do me a favor, will you guys? Go taste this exquisitely yummy looking dark chocolate mint flavored candy bar and tell me what I'm missing.

1 comment:

  1. that candy bar is discusting .... pleh...pooey ... uck....

    love,

    LINSY!!!

    i so didn't know i could post comments w/o having one of these pages ... so from now on ... I'll use this instead of myspace!

    ReplyDelete