Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged. Twice.

Guess I should get this done already... Both Heather and Lindsey have tagged me.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

Elizasmom
a lifetime
Pieces of Me
The blog. Yep, the blog.
Slave To The Mommy Trade

Next select five people to tag:
1. Jennifer (because she's I have no idea how she'd answer any of these questions)
2. CJ (because she hasn't done it yet even though she's been tagged)
3. Hectic Homefront (because she has the cutest little boy, ever, and I'm superficial enough to tag someone because they have a cute kid.)
4. Um, ya....
5. I've got nothin'.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was probably busy with cheerleader tryouts. Ya, I was a cheerleader. Before you gag, I wasn't one of those kind of cheerleaders, you know, the snobby, slutty, or popular "in crowd" types. I was more of the girl you saw in the halls during the week walking quickly to my next class while looking down at my shoes. And if you happened on a Friday night game, you saw me and commented, "I didn't know you were a cheerleader! You don't act like one." It was one of the most frequent compliments I got.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Oh, gracious, lets see... I was probably with my girl friend Joelle on the pier watching the boat go out. Or if not that, then I was probably with Joelle anyway, as we both have girls roughly about the same age. The girls play, we talk, we get human interaction, the girls get socialization. Eh, yep, that's probably what was going down. The exciting life of a Navy wife with a new born... ah, yes. I know you all are in envy of me!

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. fruit salad
2. most anything from the chocolate family
3. cracker jacks
4. jello with fruit mixed in it
5. 100 calorie packs of chex mix (cheddar cheese flavor, yum!)

Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1. Happy Birthday
2. Itsy Bitsy Spider
3. ABC's
4. Ring Around the Roses
5. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
No, these are not cop out answers, I truly can't think of one single grown up song that I know all the words to. I know, I'm sad...

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy the 20 acres of land I just looked at down the road from Granma's house.
2. Build our dream house on that land.
3. Buy out Jeremy's contract with the Navy so we can live as a family in our dream house on our 20 acres of land.
4. Put Kyra in a great private school.
5. Save the rest for impulse buying and rainy day expenditures.

Five bad habits:
1. Telling Jeremy how to drive.
2. Second guessing my first instinct.
3. expecting people to read my mind and know what I want
4. cussing people out in my head instead of out loud when they proclaim "you're not the one we/I expected to have a baby already. We/I thought you would have finished college, start your career, then get married and much later had family of your own." (maybe it is a good thing that people can't read my mind)
5. cracking my knuckles.

Five things you like doing:
1. Watching Kyra play.
2. Driving. Doesn't always matter where but I'd perfer not to be the one driving. I have this problem with looking at the scenery, it tends to distract me from the road. Not necessarily the safest place for me... or the those sharing the road with me.
3. Taking pictures. Of people, mostly.
4. Walking. I just like to walk when the weather is nice.
5. Laying in bed, with Jeremy beside me. Ahh... I miss him...

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Leg warmers.
2. Scrunchies.
3. Keds.
4. High tops.
5. Most things that came from the late 80's early 90's.

Five favorite toys:
1. My 35mm camera.
2. My digital camera.
3. My computer.
4. My TV.
5. My husband.

3 comments:

  1. I think CJ is internet-less right now. They will be moving back up here (yay!) at the end of the month, so they cancelled the internet and cable.

    Did you actually wear leg warmers at one time!? I have several knitting books, and 3 or 4 of them have patterns for leg warmers, which I think is strange. I haven't seen anyone wearing leg warmers within the past, oh, 23 years or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a vague memory of wearing them... I think I was 4. It was probably my parents fault at my bad taste in clothing then, as I was too young to have a valid opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sure, blame it on your parents... :P

    ReplyDelete