Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What An Imagination She Has

Who is "She" you ask? Why it's Erica, from the land down under. *cue cheesy 80's music here* You can read the 5 questions she answered here, and then used her fantastic imagination to ask me these... go ahead, read how insane it gets then somehow comes back to normal (just a little bit).

1. Is there anything you really miss since becoming a mom? Sleep. Kyra has never been one to sleep. I mean, sure, she sleeps through the night and has since she was 6 weeks old (or used to, until we arrived in the bible belt) (even still, incredibly lucky I realize) but she gets up usually before dawn, doesn't sleep well during the day, and I have yet to learn to go to bed at a reasonable hour at night. Really, I bring most of it upon myself by not going to bed at 9 or 10, but I can't miss my night time TV. I don't watch it during the day and sometimes it's the only adult interaction I get.

2. When any major holiday rolls around, what do you dread the most? Stress, due to lack of money. I like to go big on holidays. Lots of cooking, lots of friends and family, lots of enjoying each other. I cook enough to feed a small army, and that usually costs us a pretty penny. I'm sure it doesn't help that it seems every holiday requires present exchanges now.

3. What was it like to work on the starship enterprise? I have to say it was amazing! I got to travel around the Galaxy, experience different forms of life, and I just can't explain to you how beautiful the sunset was on plant Nodirtywhoresallowed.

4. After your brief appearance on Star Trek, you were cast as an extra in a music video clip. unfortunately, during one of the scenes, your skirt fell off due to poor sewing skills and your weave became entangled in the singer's mouth somehow. What was that like, and how did the lead singer respond afterward? The experience itself wasn't as bad as the press made it out to be. (because we're in the pretend mode here) I have an absolutely flawless and beautiful body and therefore had nothing to be ashamed of when my skirt fell off. As for the whole weave caught in the singer's mouth bit, that, once again, was the press blowing everything out of proportion. The lead singer reacted by sending the seamstress back to fashion school and paid for it all, because he's rich and cool like that. He also decided to ban any press from further video shoots, because they're not out to report the truth, they just make up their own.

5. Would you ever consider wearing mismatched socks on a date? Um, no. I'm quite OCD when it comes to anything matching, wardrobe or otherwise. I may not be on top of the fashion scene, but I do care what I look like, even down to my matching socks.

3 comments:

  1. I love the planet name! This blog made me laugh like crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL awesome replies!! Love the planet you visited too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Too funny...both the questions and the answers.

    I tried to stop by the planet Nodirtywhoresallowed, but...well, I wan't allowed...

    ReplyDelete