Monday, February 05, 2007

Water Water Every Where

I was taking pictures and video of Kyra in the bath tub Friday night to send to Jeremy. But, because I have one of the cutest little girls to ever grace this earth, I had to show you guys what a big mess a cute little girl can make. Don't be fooled by this face people.
This mess here will be coming to a grandma's bathroom in the near future. Hope you have taken some stock in towel's Mom.
**An update on our snow for Heather. We have not recieved any more measurable snow. A flurry here or there, but thats all. I do have a frozen lake in our back yard where the snow melted and has frozen up again. Oh, ya, this makes for fun times when taking the Babies out to do their business and I have to navigate around the ice patches.

2 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your camera's ability to catch those water drops flying all over the place with such clarity. You must have a great camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Looks like she's enjoying her bath time! So, are you comig this way sometime soon? Was that a hint?! I hope so!!

    ReplyDelete