Thursday, February 08, 2007

Catching My Breath

1) Why didn't most of you know about the whole Blackwater thing? That would be because our stellar government still has millions of dollars worth of contracts with them. Seriously, if you were the government, would you want the rest of the country to know what a fantastic crack job these people are doing?

For my old high school buddies, what can you do for Kristal? I have no idea. I think she's good, she seems to be in a good place. Mind you this whole thing happened a couple of years ago. I wrote her to tell her how proud of her I was. She wrote back telling me she hoped this would humanize this war for people. So there's your help for her. Make this human for that someone you know who is still living in a bubble.

2) Anna Nicole Smith died today? How tragic and sad is that for her 5 month old little girl Dannielynn? First her brother, now her mother. Oh, and lets start a new wave of media frenzy with this whole paternity test. Poor kid. What a horrible way to start out her life. I shall keep that little girl in my prayers tonight.

3) I've been trying to teach Kyra that when I say "How much do you love Mommy (or Daddy)?" she'll stretch her arms out gesturing "this much". Instead, this picture is the response we get. Does that mean she only loves us a little bit? Or is she saying "what's love got to do, got to do with it? What's love, but a second hand emotion..."

4) How spectacular and great was Gray's Anatomy tonight?! I'm at a loss for words. Fabulous, Gray's people. Just fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. I think you might be right about Izzy's daughter. That little girl is probably too young to be her daughter. Is it Thursday yet?

    Kyra is too cute! I could eat her. Seriously, just gobble her up.

    ReplyDelete