Thursday, February 26, 2015

Catching Up with Life

We are down to one dog-- Bishop.

I now have a 9 year old-- Kyra.

I have a 6 year old-- Lydia.

I have a 2 year old-- Ruby.

Tomorrow I'll have a 4 month old-- Jude.

We have a new edition to our family-- Larry the Cat.

We are officially home owners.  Yesterday we closed on my grandparents property.

We are currently residing in the North Eastern most part of these United States.

My newly purchased property is located in the South Eastern part of the United States.

My husband's boat is supposed to relocate to the South Western part of the United States early next year. 

I am still homeschooling Kyra and Lydia.

Ruby still rules the roost. 

Jude is a carbon copy of infant Kyra in the categories of looks, appetite and disposition.

Lydia might well be one of the happiest children to ever grace this earth.

Kyra now begins some of her stories with, "When I was little..."

I frequently get asked if we're done having kids now that we have a boy.

I find myself sucked into the baby name game already. 

I live my life day by day.  Learning to plan ahead less and less.

I am happy, most days, to not have a plan.

I have found out what it means to live in the moment.

I have found living in the moment leaves little time to write.

Not writing doesn't mean I don't wish to write.  I'm just too busy.  Or tired.  Or distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment