Wednesday, March 21, 2012

GUESS WHAT?!

Sometime around September 2nd, Lydia's going to be a big sister.

That's right! 

And Kyra's hoping for another girl.  

Because trying to plan for a move without orders isn't complicated enough... we've added pregnancy into the mix of crazy!  Who says the government's short bus riding military and a seriously screwy hormonal wife don't work tandem very well?  

{Why are you laughing Joelle, Karissa, Teresa and Jennifer?  Certainly your military wife experiences don't say differently, do they?}

It's all going to work out just swell!  I'm willing it so.

9 comments:

  1. I am SO SO SO SO SO (SO!) EXCITED for you!! And everything will work itself out perfectly, I'm sure ... just remember to breathe deep calming breaths when "working with"/waiting on the military. lol :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good news is, WE HAVE ORDERS! And I don't know about deep, calming breaths-- I'm still in the stage that it's just going to put me back to sleep. ;p

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! That is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! We are over the moon excited!

      Delete
  3. YAY!!! I have been slacking on getting to read posts....work is CRAZY!!! and I am so glad that I get to see that as my first post back. COngrats! I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And what a big news kinda day to jump back in!

      Delete
  4. YAY!!!!! I am so happy for y'all!!!! That is wonderful news!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEEE!!!! Squealing with happiness over here!

      Delete
  5. Congrats!!! Crossing my fingers for a boy, for Jeremy's sake.

    ReplyDelete