Thursday, December 20, 2007

Kyra's 1st Santa Experience

You'd assume that by looking at this picture that Kyra was all about sitting on the Jolly Elf's lap...


But no. To get this lovely picture Kyra's arms had to be pried from my neck with her screaming at me "No! No Mama! Keyda All Done! Keyda Get Down!"

Apparently when a stranger yells in Kyra's general direction to "Say cheese," that's all it takes before she sits up strait, puts her hands in her lap and smiles beautifully.

Then she was done. There was no more fun to be had until she left Santa's perimeters area. After that she wanted to stand at the rope and wave to Santa and repeat "Ho ho ho, Merry Kiss Miss!"

5 comments:

  1. LOL ... Rachel liked seeing that "Kyr" sat on "Santi Claus" lap just like she did with "baby si-ter Be-ah"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you got her on his lap, Isabella repeated in her loudest voice noooooooooo ho ho ho, no ho ho ho, I scarrrrrrrredddddd and she was doing the sign for scared as well. So needless to say we have no picture! But she did like waving and sayinh ho ho ho! ans she likes "key ahhhs" picture of her sitting with "claws" anyhow I will email you today witht hte recipie I pretty much forgot until I was making my own shopping list. I am a bad friend you need to bug me when I forget!!! hehehe.
    Talk to you soon.
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! She sure does love the camera!

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! All it takes is "Say Cheese" to get her calm down. That's funny. Sounds like she has a love-hate relationship with this "Santi Claus" fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO CUTE!! Aeralyn was absolutely not having anything to do with Santa this year. I was so heartbroken! She screamed bloody murder. Hopefully next year we will get a picture.

    ReplyDelete